First she hydrated and conditioned my hair, because that's what curly girls do. Light on the hydrating, heavy on the conditioning ... particularly on the top part of my hair.
Then she put some sort of light pink makeup on my lips.
And on my eyelids.
And on my cheeks.
And on my forehead.
I do like efficiency, so an all-purpose makeup was perfect for the job!
Next she started styling my well-conditioned hair. Her approach to hair styling is something like "if some is good, then more is better". One can never have too many pretty accessories in their hair, right? I had fifteen, so I was definitely the prettiest person on the block!
She was so proud of her work! Love that girl!






3 comments:
Love it! My girls do this to my short hair, but they've never tried make-up.
Sweet girl! pretty mama!
Naomi rocks! :)
Post a Comment