I'm the Queen "B" -- Wife of His Majes "T" -- Mom of four royally awesome kids: three princes and a princess.
Thursday, May 9, 2013
5/9/13 THANKFUL THURSDAY
I'm thankful for some quiet time alone in our yard this morning - thinking, planning, relaxing, and praying as I watered plants before the neighborhood came to life.
What is something that you're thankful for?
2 comments:
Deana
said...
The kids are home! If you come our way this summer, we should get together at a water park or something. I'd love to see Naomi and H play together. E would love your boys too I bet.
2 comments:
The kids are home! If you come our way this summer, we should get together at a water park or something. I'd love to see Naomi and H play together. E would love your boys too I bet.
Deana - I'm excited for you! :)
Post a Comment