Dear 6th W -
Starting your exercise routine when I crawl into bed for the night is inconsiderate. Please go to sleep when I want to sleep.
Dear heart -
Bitter people are a drag to be around. Please let some stuff go so that you don't end up being one of those bitter people.
Dear mind -
You've been busy. Please maintain perspective, prioritize wisely, and turn yourself off every now and then.
Dear insomnia -
Two nights in a row is two nights too many. Please don't visit me without permission.
Dear energy & ability to move around easily -
I miss you both. A lot. Your absence is worthwhile, but please come back soon.
Dear 6th W -
I wasn't joking. It's 11:30 pm. Be still. Please!
Dear mouth -
You're impulsive in what you say. Please show some self-control.
Dear couch -
You're so dependable. Please remain loyal to me, a place I can go when my tossing and turning is bound to keep Tim up all night.
Sincerely,
Someone who is very pregnant, struggling in her attitude toward a situation, feeling quite overwhelmed at times, unable to sleep tonight, waddling everywhere she goes, getting repeatedly kicked internally, saying things she shouldn't, and hoping to drift off to sleep soon on her trusty couch
2 comments:
Oh Bethany I sure hope you got some rest! Pray that you have a wonderful easy going day today.
Susan
I remember what that felt like and it's not easy. I hope you're able to rest.
Post a Comment