In my attempt to be off my feet as much as possible this year, I was looking for ornaments online instead of at the stores. I came across some cute ones on etsy that I really liked. They were wooden blocks, the exact type of thing my friend Rachelle makes and sells as baby/toddler toys at NurseryLove, but with hooks and ribbons attached to turn them into ornaments. I immediately shot Rachelle a note and asked if she could make some for the little Ws. We exchanged a few messages to clarify exactly what type of look I was going for and she delivered three of the ornaments to us tonight. The fourth will get made after the 6th W arrives.
Check them out.
Aren't they cute?! I love, love, love them!!
5 comments:
Adorable!!
Be sure to add an ornament to your own collection each year, because when your kids take theirs, your tree will be bare!
Susan
Love them! We do this too! I'm stuck on something unique that happened to each of them this year - or can't find an ornament I like. Never thought of just getting a festive one.
Susan - Good point, but I think we'd be on ornament overload if we did six new ornaments each year. Maybe Tim and I will have an ornament splurge each time a kid moves out. :)
Kristal - I hear ya! My brain couldn't handle thinking of personal ones this year and my body couldn't handle walking around to find them. I like the fact that we do generic, festive ones sometimes because it frees me up to not feel obligated to get some amazingly perfect one for each kid each year. :)
I'm behind on my google reader - sorry I'm late.
Those are so cute!!!
Post a Comment