I'm the Queen "B" -- Wife of His Majes "T" -- Mom of four royally awesome kids: three princes and a princess.
Friday, November 11, 2011
SHOWING OFF FOR PAPA
Naomi has been a one-sided skipper for quite a while and finally figured out how to do it right. Needless to say, such an accomplishment had to be shared with Papa and I figured I'd let the rest of the world see it at the same time.
I always understood one-sided skipping to be an entirely different talent called "galloping" (learned that in my kindergarten gym class!). Just thought you might like to know. :)
And BRAVO, Naomi, on your newly acquired skill! :)
5 comments:
Hi. This is Corbin. I think you're cute.
Hi, This is Carol Baker. How cute. I like Silas in the background. Congrats on the new addition coming.
That is a GREAT job of skipping!
Great job on skipping Naomi!
I always understood one-sided skipping to be an entirely different talent called "galloping" (learned that in my kindergarten gym class!). Just thought you might like to know. :)
And BRAVO, Naomi, on your newly acquired skill! :)
Post a Comment