I'm the Queen "B" -- Wife of His Majes "T" -- Mom of four royally awesome kids: three princes and a princess.
Thursday, November 10, 2011
11/10/11 THANKFUL THURSDAY
I'm thankful for a postal service that charges very little to take our things anywhere we want them to go, doesn't open and/or steal things from our mail, and gets the job done in a timely manner.
What's something that you're thankful for?
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
You know, you're right. The post office does an amazing job. I'd never thought about the not opening/stealing/reading angle, but it's true that that there are places where the people can't depend on such integrity.
I'm thankful that my kids are coming home this weekend (they're away at college).
1 comment:
You know, you're right. The post office does an amazing job. I'd never thought about the not opening/stealing/reading angle, but it's true that that there are places where the people can't depend on such integrity.
I'm thankful that my kids are coming home this weekend (they're away at college).
Susan
Post a Comment