Here's what "this" was.
Tim was right. I love it.
The previous owners used this bookshelf as a place to display various trinkets and had a TV sitting on a little table in front of it, but we have regular books, board and card games, several years of school books, and other stuff stored on it.
The shelf is in some extra space off the dining room, which is nice. I love that it's easily accessible, but not smack in the middle of the living room.
I also love that all the totes I used to store unused curriculum in are now free to hold the kids' dress-up stuff.
3 comments:
I will not covet. I will not covet. I will not covet.
A home schoolers dream... built in shelving!
*drool* Those shelves are so worth all the turmoil of moving! (almost)
I'm so glad you've got those!!
Post a Comment