Tim and I got Thou Shalt Laugh from the library a few years ago and enjoyed it. We eventually saw the second movie, but our last two moves have taken us to library systems with fewer or no editions of the series. The little Ws have seen the first one and loved it, but we just can't get access to the newer editions. So, last week I cashed in some of those gift cards I earned from Swag Bucks and bought all five videos as a surprise for the fam.
Tonight I said I had a gift for everyone and that they all had to be on the couch at 6:00. They cooperated and I busted out movie numero uno. They've already seen the first one, but they love it and quote lines from it all the time. They were delighted! Needless to say, I earned major "cool mom" points tonight.
Lots of laughs. No money spent. It's a good night ... with many more good nights to come!
1 comment:
THanks for sharing - I'm putting this on my list!
Post a Comment