I'm the Queen "B" -- Wife of His Majes "T" -- Mom of four royally awesome kids: three princes and a princess.
Yay, he or she is almost here! And um, how is your hair looking straight in this pic?!
You have such cute baby bumps. I was more an all over carrying type of momma. :\I am anxious to "meet" Six so please come carefully!! :)
I can't wait to meet this new little one! : )
Just beautiful!! I almost didn't recognize you with straight hair....pretty!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yay, he or she is almost here! And um, how is your hair looking straight in this pic?!
You have such cute baby bumps. I was more an all over carrying type of momma. :\
I am anxious to "meet" Six so please come carefully!! :)
I can't wait to meet this new little one! : )
Just beautiful!! I almost didn't recognize you with straight hair....pretty!
Post a Comment