Tuesday, December 14, 2010

WINTERGREEN CANDY CANES



I haven't seen these in several years. Have you? They're so good!! I found some places online that sell them while I swagged a picture for this post, but it's been a loooong time since I've seen them in stores. Of course, peppermint, fruity flavors, canes flavored like other candies, and cinnamon ones are on the store shelves ... but no wintergreen.
.
This is scandalous.
.
One more thought. Is it odd that I found a picture of this culinary delight on a jerky website? I think so.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought these were no longer being made. Whenever I find green candy canes, they are spearmint or (even worse) lime. This year our tree has spearmint and peppermint candy canes.

Kristal said...

LOl on finding the shot on a jerky site!

BETHANY said...

Angela - Lime? Gross. I like lime, but not for a candy cane.

Kristal - Funny, huh?

Jacki R. said...

I'll keep my eyes open! I would guess BiMart has them but I don't know now that I see there are other "green" flavors!

When I was in Girl Scouts we would get Wint-o-green Life Savers and did you know they cause sparks when you crunch them in the dark? We'd sit around the campfire and crunch down on them quickly (mouth open of course). No idea if it works with wintergreen candy canes, but it's worth a try. Your kids would think you're the coolest!