I'm the Queen "B" -- Wife of His Majes "T" -- Mom of four royally awesome kids: three princes and a princess.
Monday, December 20, 2010
SNOWMEN
I love decorative snowmen! Here are the ones we've got on our tree and on top of the TV cabinet. Cute little fellas, aren't they? Check out the melted one that Ashley gave me a few years ago. Hilarious!
Angela - You don't have to leave your SL name. I know who you are now. :) Those melted snowman cookies are awesome!!! I may have to make some next year.
5 comments:
CUTE!
Oh how cute!
I love snowmen, too. I have lots of them on the tree and sitting around.
You have quite the snowman collection going on. How cute! These cookies would go right along with the theme. (-icedlatte)
Angela - You don't have to leave your SL name. I know who you are now. :) Those melted snowman cookies are awesome!!! I may have to make some next year.
I love the melted snowman ornament!
Post a Comment