I just realized I never posted the menu that we're in the middle of. Oops! Obviously it's not essential to your survival or well-being, but many of you have told me my menus help you plan your own, so I try to keep them current. Anyway, here's what's cooking at our casa these days.
BREAKFAST
oatmeal
Tam's granola (crockpot)
almond coconut granola
stuffed French toast (prepped the previous night)
lemon sour cream muffins (double, freeze half)
poppyseed banana muffins
shredded wheat
cherry oatmeal muffins (double, freeze half)
leftover oatmeal pancakes
SNACKS
fruit & nut energy bars (double batch)
crackers & dilly cucumber dip
DINNER
leftovers x2
tacos x2
dinner at a wedding reception
cabbage soup (freezer)/whole wheat biscuits
death by garlic/salad
Amy's barbecue chicken salad/garlic bread
spaghetti salad
orange lentil soup/garlic bread
chicken broccoli divan/rice/salad
Mexican salad
artichoke & shrimp linguine/salad
enchiladas/corn (Silas is cooking)
bbq pie/frozen veggies
creamy tomato & rice soup (crockpot)
DESSERT
cake (from a box, baked, with a little help, and decorated by Naomi)
banana spice cookies
big soft ginger cookies
No comments:
Post a Comment