However, there's no need to feel sorry for her. Before the pain even subsided she was working the situation for attention from people at church. Stinker. She asked to ice it when we got home and it was tender for a couple days, but otherwise she's been fine and we've just had fun watching her eye go from swollen and a little purple, to not swollen and black, to not swollen and green. I think it will hit yellow in the next day or two and then start looking normal.
That means we'll go back to people commenting on her hair every time we leave the house, but the shiner has been a nice change in conversation.
You know, I think she's the cutest shiner model ever. Wouldn't you agree?
4 comments:
Yep, cutest shiner model ever. I'd say poor thing, but I think she has gotten lots of attention. LOL
Oh, these made me laugh. She was really playing up the sad face at first, and then that spunky attitude came back. Cute!
What a cute shiner model. She is so expressive!
Best shiner collage I've ever seen.
Post a Comment