Tuesday, December 28, 2010

AAAAAAAGGHH!!!!

I'm not going to bore you with the list of things that prompted that scream, but let's just say I'm feeling a little maxed out today. And grumpy. And wondering why this vacation hasn't been a vacation at all.

Wait, let me revise that. We headed to my dad's for a few days and that was nice. No responsibilities and plenty of downtime.

But today I'm feeling overwhelmed with reality. Majorly.

Want to cheer me up? Tell a joke, share a funny story, give me a pep talk? Bring it on!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why can't you tell a joke when you're on the ice?

Because it might crack up!

What's as big as an elephant but weighs nothing?

Its shadow!

What did the dentist give the marching band?

A Tuba Toothpaste!

BETHANY said...

Kristal - Thanks for the laughs! Silas guessed the shadow one and Devon liked the ice one. :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you and the boys enjoyed them. My son loves the shadow one but he has so much trouble telling it right and not giving it away!