Thursday, December 30, 2010

12/30/10 THANKFUL THURSDAY

I'm thankful that Tim took the kids and left me alone at home. So far I've had 2 1/2 hours of uninterrupted working with Pandora playing in the background ... and they're still not home. I neither know nor care where they went. All I know is this calm & productive time has been a sanity saver. My stress level has plummeted!

What's one thing that you're thankful for?

3 comments:

Lawfrog said...

I'm thankful for the gift of time right now. I do not have to return to practicum hours until January 18th so I have time to get some organizing done and catch up on my sleep as well as work on some paid projects. Time is a beautiful thing.

Kelly said...

I'm thankful that my boys helped me undecorate the house and get all the furniture back where it goes and the decorations in the attic where they go and did not complain once!

Mama in Uganda said...

I am thankful for life--abundant!

Preparing to bring home a severely malnourished baby girl (one year old and weighing only 10 pounds}.

Blessings,
S