Last August Silas requested a mohawk. I obliged. October brought a request for a half-hawk. I obliged. From the day he decided to get rid of the half-hawk he's been growing his hair back out for a specific style. One he's never seen before. Today he asked me to give him a road-hawk. I obliged.
..The "before" picture - normal hair & his favorite silly face.
.
.
.
Combed and clipped.
.
.
.Shaved & combed out.
.
.
.
Conditioned and curly - from the top..
8 comments:
Wow, I've never seen that before! LOL
Cool! I remember how many parents were so determined that their kids have "normal" hair when they were growing up that I decided that I would not have hair fights with my kids. So, of course, I have a boy who only wants boring haircuts!! I definitely admire you for letting your kids express themselves through hair!!
Very cool! And, he has beautiful eyes.
Sharon in Wa
I will say that Silas has a great imagination when it comes to his haircuts!! ;) He's a cutie, just like his brother and sister, but then you already knew that, huh?
Makes him look older. Like, about fifty years older.
You are totally cool!
Wow, you'll do anything, won't you?!! That's hilarious!
perkyguy, That made me LOL! Too funny!!! =)
Post a Comment