Soap - Remember that soap naming contest that Tim won a few weeks ago? The soap was created for super dirty jobs task like working on cars, so Tim tried it for the first time after changing the oil on our cars yesterday. The verdict? He said he's sold on it. So, there you go. A contest winner who became a loyal customer.
Snow Dyeing - Joyce is super crafty (quilting, soap-making, sewing, etc) and she turns out some neat stuff. However, I was totally impressed with a recent post she did about dyeing fabric in the snow. So cool! You can read about the whole process with a bunch of pics right here, but I thought I'd throw in a glimpse just for fun.
.
.
.
Blog - Silas has been blogging for about a month and he loves it! In fact, I think he'd take over the computer if I'd let him. It's definitely the blog of a seven year old, but he's my seven year old and I think it's cute.
..
Thief - The person who stole from us is now a felon due to crimes they committed after what they did to us. Hopefully that's the last update I'll have to give on that situation.
Egg McMuffin - Or not. What do you call a fried egg ad a slice of cheese sandwiched between two English muffins? Well, if you're at McDonald's, then it's an Egg McMuffin. If you're at our house and Tim's making breakfast, then the "Mc" isn't exactly accurate. So, what do you call that concoction at your house?
Greek - If I click into my site meter, that number on my sidebar, then I can get all sorts of info. One day I discovered someone was reading my post about "W" style hide and seek ... in Greek. How cool is that?!
3 comments:
Way cool! Thanks for the shout out! :)
Yippee on the big box of homemade soaps too! ;)
We call it a McTannis. LOL
But it's the "Mc" part that doesn't apply if it's not made at McDonald's. :)
Post a Comment