One day I saw this woman at the park. I introduced myself and told her I felt like I knew her because I saw her almost every day of my life. We started chatting. The boys we initially had all get along. The girls we were obviously pregnant with get along. The men find stuff to chat about. The woman and I find stuff to chat about. Gotta love fun neighbors!
A couple weekends we walked over to their house and did three of my favorite things.
Eating - salmon, chicken, tortellini pesto salad, Leslie's salad, gigantic cheese puffs (major score with the kids!), kettle chips, ice cream, and apple brownies
Playing - Apples to Apples Jr.
Talking - guy stuff, girl stuff, and kid stuff
For the sake of keeping the game fun for everyone, we paired up into teams for the game. Here's a look at the competition.
Erin & Anna
..
Naomi (she was actually her own team, but she jumped into this picture), me, Silas
.
2 comments:
What fun neighbors! Love the team pictures. :)
What great memories you are creating!
Post a Comment