.

.
Oh my. I just noticed something as I typed that word while looking at the logo. I spell it as one word but the company spells it as two. Oops.
Anyway, back to the point. We're having a blog birthday celebration and you're invited. Simply leave a comment telling me something about ice cream. It could be the last flavor you ate, the brand you're loyal to, whether or not you've ever made it at home, your favorite Cold Stone (notice I made that two words) creation, the ice cream bar you loved the most as a kid, or whatever ice cream thought crosses your mind.
All comments left between now and 11:59pm tonight will be entered into the gift card drawing.
You can leave a comment without a Blogger account, but you'll need to include your name in the post. My family members can participate. International readers can enter too, but if they win, they'll have to give me an address in the states to ship the gift card too.
I'll get the party started. I absolutely love apple pie ala Cold Stone and Dreyer's cookies and cream, my dad's mom always had chocolate pudding pops at her house, we got an ice cream maker with Amazon gift cards we earned through Swagbucks and have made a few different flavors, and I used to eat a lot of Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia in college.
I've never tried an ice cream I didn't like.
21 comments:
I love ice cream. The first thing that came to mind was, "Ben & Jerry...my best friend/my worst enemy" LOL.
I miss ice cream. It's just not worth the WW points for the good stuff on a regular basis, and I do not like cheapie ice cream. I love Cold Stone.
Happy Blog Birthday Bethany :)
I never met ice cream I didn't like. Happy bogday! Love your blog--miss you around SL
Lisa/Leaving A Legacy
Happy Blog Birthday!
Ice cream...oh how I love thee! Whenever I am in Brookings, I always make a point to stop in at Slugs 'N Stones 'N Ice Cream Cones. I miss Umpqua ice cream sometimes.
Austin's 5th birthday party was ice cream themed--make your own ice cream in a ziploc bag, some extra home made ice cream, decorate your cupcake in an ice cream cone, etc. and a paper airplane contest. That was just random but I think they were folded out of coloring pages that had ice cream pictures on them!
Ice cream is my friend. Breyers strawberry ice cream gets me through those tough days, green tea ice cream is purely a selfish indulgence and mint chocolate chip is standard. However vanilla is almost always at our house because the other family members prefer it.
Happy blog birthday! I enjoy reading your posts. :)
I love Bryers fat free ice cream: I don't feel all that guilty eating it, and it isn't full of too much junk. : ) But if I'm going to be bad, I'd choose Baskin Robbins mint chocolate chip or cookies and cream. : )
Happy 2nd Birthday!! I feel really boring when I go to Cold Stone because all I get is chocolate ice cream with marshmallows folded in! I'm not a big fan of the nuts in Rocky Road :)
I think my favorite ice cream is one my hubby makes - it's a knock off of Blue Bell's Banana Pudding. So yummy. Store bought fav is chocolate mouse tracks.
Happy Blog Birthday!
Oh, how I miss "Ol' South Fudge Pie" from Umpqua Dairy. My dad has worked for this company for ever. Although I should note that he never brought home ice cream because it cost the same as it did at the store--how is that for employee appreciation :-) There was a time that I would eat ice cream EVERY night....yum. How times have changed.
I. have. never. been. to. a. Cold. Stone. Creamery. How's that for a shocking ice cream comment?
I hear I'm missing a LOT. :)
Umpqua Chocolate Peanut Butter with milk poured over it. Mmmm.. LOVE IT!! Ice cream is so the best thing ever!
LOVE ice cream. Last I had was cookies and cream. It was delicious. I'm a huge fan of Tillamook chocolate peanut butter. And of anything coffee flavored. Yum.
I LOVE ice cream - especially w/something hot, like cobbler, pie, cake, etc.
happy blog birthday!
-Liesl
I too have never met an ice cream I didn't like. Well, unless you count Baskin Robbins Daquiri Ice. Nasty... but not quite ice cream anyway.
One of my favorite things growing up were the BR ice cream cakes my mom got me on my birthdays. Delicious!
As for Cold Stone I either get cheesecake fantasy or mud pie.
So I heard somewhere that Oregon consumes the most ice cream in the US! I find that funny because it's so cold all of the time. Anyways I love cold stome! They discontinued my favorite : Banna ice cream with banannas, fudge, and cake/brownie. So good. Now me and my son settle for the sweet cream with the same fixins.
I love ALL ice cream, but I've never been to Cold Stone. One of these days I'll have to check it out (I think the calories will be worth it, right? I'll just eat salad for the rest of the day, LOL).
*ahem*
Small carton hiding
'Neath chicken and soup
Hope Hubby wont find you
And hastily scoop.
Spoonful by spoonful,
Sweet, secret snack
Please last a few weeks
Day by day, I'll be back!
mmmmm ice cream! I used to eat it EVERY night, but I've had to stop that since my metabolism slowed down! I love it, my favorites are cookies and cream, orange sherbet with vanilla, root beer with vanilla, blizzards from DQ and my favorite at coldstone is the cheesecake ice cream with oreos and carmel...yummmmm, now I'm drooling and craving some ice cream! Happy blog Birthday!
Love ice cream! Especially in its shake form. Chocolate chip mint is my favorite.
Sharon in Wa
When I read this blog post this AM, I did not enter because I thought we did not have one near. So tonight I thought I would check. We do, a little more than 30 minutes away. (Everything is at least that far away from here)
So I would love a chance.
Chocolate is my fav..........Blue Bell Dutch Chocolate to be exact. I have never been to a Cold Stone before, but I love all ice cream. It would be fun to win, so I could give it a try.
HAPPY BLOGGY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!
With my first pregnancy, I ate ice cream after dinner every night. Each subsequent pregnancy has left me more and more lactose intolerant, so now I never really get to have it. So sad. But I do hold onto those awesome memories of my very indulgent first pregnancy!!
Whew, nearly missed it! 11:16pm LOL.
I love icecream! I"ve only been to Cold Stone once, and that day we accidently left our van sliding door open while we went in!! Oops.. We took my brother and sil, and I guess we hit the wrong button when locking up.
The last time I ate icecream it was Friday night, Moose Tracks :)
Post a Comment