.
.
Creativity - My friend Sonja gives me the same gift every Christmas. One would think that could get boring, but it doesn't. She makes calendars. Lots of them! Each month includes an inspirational quote or Bible verse and is decorated to fit the theme of that particular chunk of the year. I love to see what her creative brain comes up with each year! I can't bring myself to write on it, so it's a decorative calendar propped on my piano that reminds me not only of what day it is, but also of the blessing of good friends.
.
4 comments:
Out of the three photos on today's posting, I like the first one best.
What a treasure box!! Love the pix with Naomi too. :)
Yay Naomi, that hair stuff looks like so much fun!!
She's so durned cute!!!
And seeing your kitchen organization made me smile!! Mine isn't as good, but close :)
Post a Comment