Monday, March 15, 2010

MENU - SECOND HALF OF MARCH 2010

I often have new, nameless recipes on these posts. I add each recipe to FOR THE LOVE OF GRUB after I've deemed it worthy of making again. I also go back and link it in previous menu posts, which you can easily find by clicking the "recipe" label at the bottom of this post or on the sidebar. Occasionally we get a dud and I mark it as such on past menu posts.

All righty, now for the next two weeks. My goal is to have 2-3 new recipes in each rotation, but we've got several this time around. The kids and I hit WinCo this morning and we're all set for the following meals.

BREAKFASTS
oatmeal
granola (crockpot)
stuffed French toast
sweet potato waffles (batter from freezer)
zucchini bread (freezer)
bright day banana muffins (freezer)
baked oatmeal

DINNERS
leftovers x2
tacos x3
best ever chicken casserole/salad
chicken stroganoff/rice/broccoli
easy baked ham/salad/mashed potatoes
cabbage, orzo, & sausage soup/pesto bread
chicken tortilla soup (crockpot)/chips
new chicken recipe (it was a flop)/rice/frozen veggie
Italian sausage & bowties/Leslie's salad
upside down pizza (double the base, freeze half)/salad
rice cooker mac & cheese/frozen veggie

DESSERTS
apple brownies
snickerdoodles (never did them last time)

2 comments:

Vinae said...

You have breakfasts and dinners on your menu . . . I'm curious, what do you do for lunches?

BETHANY said...

We don't eat lunch.

Just kidding. :) Breakfast is granola or oatmeal about five days a week, then I do something else the other couple days.

For lunch, we usually do leftovers or sandwiches (pbj, tuna, meat & cheese, quesadillas). Sometimes I'll do hot dogs or ramen. Then we have some fruit and/or veggies.

I don't put lunch on the menu because it's always stuff we just keep in the house or leftovers. :)