Sunday, March 7, 2010

BROOKINGS, OREGON - PART TWO

All righty, here are a few more places that are part of life in Brookings. Click on the green words for more info on those locations. I've gone back and added links to the "Part One" post too.

Thomas Creek Bridge - About ten miles north of town and at 345 feet, it's the tallest bridge in Oregon.
.
.
.
Pizza Deli - Ok, so they changed the name to Wild River quite a while ago and opened in other towns, but it will always be Pizza Deli to me. Yummy pizza (taco & Spirit of America are my faves) cut into manageable little diamonds.
.
.
.
Azalea Park - Beautiful flowers, a perfect hill for kids to roll & run down, and where I'd have wanted my wedding to be if I'd gotten married in my hometown.
.
.
.

Brookings-Harbor High School - The place I spent four years of my life. I wonder if the Local Market van still parks in front of the gym at lunch? I bought a lot of Sixlets from that van!
.
.
.

Harris Beach - The great park all the out-of-towners like to camp at and a handy place to eat a deli sandwich from Ray's between school and work.
.
.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Tawni & Kent got married at Azalea Park - and it was beautiful! ;)