"Mom, I want a haircut. I want one mohawk here (motioning from front to back, like a regular mohawk) and another one here (motioning from ear to ear, over the top of his head). It's an x-hawk (because it forms an "x").
Without further ado, let me show you the x-hawk. There aren't any pics of his face because that angle just doesn't do a good job of showing exactly what this new haircut looks like.
Getting the rows clipped up.
All clipped and ready to shave. Devon's comment was "I kinda look like a lady". Hmmm ... guess he was talking more about the clips and less about the general appearance of his hair.
View from the top. You can see how the fro is missing on all four corners, making an "x", or a plus sign, thanks to the angle of the camera.
.
View from the front/top.
.
View from the back.
.
View from the side.
And that, my friends, is what an x-hawk looks like. Want to get one for yourself?
6 comments:
You are such a cool mom.
X-ellent haircut! X-actly what I would have X-pected from an X-tremely handsome 5-year-old with an X-ceptionally talented barber!
Looks great, Devon!!
Cool Mom! Awesome hair... wish I had that (no X for me though!).
While I would never indulge my child in that manner -- YOU ARE THE BOMB!!! A much cooler mom than I will ever be!
Devon is SO creative! I can hardly tell part of his head is shaved though, because he still has all those curls!!
Post a Comment