I am thankful to be going to the yarn shop with my Gramma this afternoon. We'll have an hour each way to chat in the car and a few hours sitting and knitting together talking to others. I'm thankful to still have both of my grandmothers with me.
I'm thankful for Luke's first smiles. He is just over 5 weeks and is smiling pretty regularly now! It's so rewarding to see they actually DO like you :)
5 comments:
I am thankful to be going to the yarn shop with my Gramma this afternoon. We'll have an hour each way to chat in the car and a few hours sitting and knitting together talking to others. I'm thankful to still have both of my grandmothers with me.
I'm thankful for Luke's first smiles. He is just over 5 weeks and is smiling pretty regularly now! It's so rewarding to see they actually DO like you :)
I am thankful to see friends today.
I'm thankful for my adorable little Logan Berry. He gives me so much joy!
I never stop being thankful for YOU!
Post a Comment