Sunday, September 13, 2009

A CLASS & A QUOTE

These two things are completely unrelated to each other, but that's all right.

UPDATE - This class is full. The Class - I'm doing my fourth bargain shopping class on 10/10 at 7:00pm in Wilsonville. The class is free, lasts about two hours, and childcare will not be provided. Nursing infants are welcome to come, but arrangements will need to be made for other children. I'll show you some basic ways to save money and how to utilize the internet in your quest to stretch the household dollar. I'll provide writing utensils and a packet of information for you to take home. The class is limited to twenty people, so be sure to let me know whether or not you can come! My e-mail is, with spaces removed, bethanyandtim @ yahoo (dot) com and I'll give the exact location to those who will be attending.

The Quote - I stumbled upon this quote today while looking for something else on the Sonlight forums and thought it was great.

In my experience, if there is ever a need to preface any statement with the words "no offense" then any words coming after that are best left unsaid. ~ mustang67 (the username of the person who said it)

5 comments:

The Moffits said...

No offense, but I won't be able to make it your money class.

:)

perkyguy said...

No offense, but I won't either.

BETHANY said...

Dad & Beep - No offense, but you really weren't invited anyway.

It's so bizarre that Silas just about has sarcasm mastered at 7. :)

Mama in Uganda said...

Love it! Will have to remember this one.

Kami said...

Brilliant quote and so, so true.