Tuesday, September 22, 2009

THE CLIMBER

Devon is my favorite monkey in the world. He has been climbing everything in sight since he could stand. He started climbing the tetherball pole at three and made it to the top at four. He has a little glitch on this ascent, but I think that was the fallout of knowing he was being taped, as he normally cruises up without any problems at all. We realize he's not the only kid who can climb a tetherball pole, but his tendency to scale anything he can makes us confident that he'd make an excellent stunt man in the future.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two of my kids were impressed and so was I!

Mandi said...

So cool -- great job, Devon. I loved the slide down to sit on the ball!

The Moffits said...

You could have a career over here picking coconuts!!

Alison said...

Haha! We have a pole in our home, holding up the loft, that gets scaled quite frequently!
What a cutie!
(I hopped over while bloghopping this morning, I can never remember where I was last though...!)

perkyguy said...

That kid is GOOD!