We've had our socks blessed off over the last month or so! I just want to share some of the cool things that have happened. So, in no particular order ...
* Someone paid for us to get our favorite pizza for lunch last Wednesday, the day after I was up much of the night with a barking & snotting Naomi.
* Someone paid for me to attend our church's ladies' Christmas dinner.
* Someone hung out with our kids while I was at the dinner. Tim couldn't watch them because he was officiating a game.
* Someone let us stay at their house for three nights while our electrical panel and furnace got replaced.
* We were given tickets to a Blazer game, plus money for snacks & parking.
* Someone hung out with Naomi while the rest of us went to the Blazer game.
* Someone has paid for Tim to attend our church's men's retreat in January.
* Someone is going to replace our camera. It hasn't worked right since the day after Devon's surgery, which is why our webshots page hasn't been updated in forever.
* We were given money to travel to my dad's for Christmas.
* Tim and I were treated to dinner and a concert with friends.
* Someone hung out with our kids while we were out at the concert.
* We've been blessed with some extra money from various sources to put toward Devon's hernia bill.
* Someone sent an e-mail that encouraged us in parenting the little Ws.
* Someone has blessed us with money for the last three months to help cover the unexpected shortfall in Tim's salary.
* Someone surprised us with Noah's bagels for breakfast when they dropped their child off for us to watch.
* Someone decorated beautiful cookies for us with our initials on them.
* Someone brought flowers to cheer me up when I was stressed about our lack of heat and electricity.
* A few people have sent me really sweet notes lately, for absolutely no reason at all.
I hate to wrap this up because I know I'll leave out an obvious thing or two. So, if you've blessed us lately and you aren't on the list, please don't take it personally. I need to write these things down as they happen, rather than trying to remember them all later.
God is good and we are blessed to be surrounded by awesome people!!
2 comments:
Aunt Bethany
It was really nice for God to let all those nice things happen to you
Your Oldest Niece
(Daisy)
My favorite on this list is the ninth item from the top.
Post a Comment