Wednesday, December 10, 2008

WEDNESDAY UPDATE

Tim called a sub!! That means I'll have help today. More good husband points.

I slept!! It was for about 5 hours of interrupted sleep on Naomi's floor, but at least it was something.

Naomi slept ... and is still sleeping!! She's coughing, but sleeping through it.

Today isn't going to be ideal, but at least it won' t be as bad as it could have been.

Luke, thanks for praying. Dad, I'll pass your messages along to the appropriate family members and be praying for you too.

6 comments:

Mama in Uganda said...

Wow! Zane is recieving points as I type. We had a long day in the city-beginning the arduous process of renewing our work permits, and now Zane is bathing the kids out of a warm pot of water (the hot water heater never got turned on today).

Anonymous said...

Good for your husband! I'm so glad that you and Naomi were able to get some sleep.

The Moffits said...

I feel your pain. Well, except I haven't missed any sleep. But, with two cases of diarrhea, one raging cold and a case of infected mosquito bites - our family feels your pain!!

P.S. what are you giving her (meds wise)?

Kami said...

Ugh - I think everyone is missing some sleep with little sick ones this season. So sorry!

BETHANY said...

Beep-
She's just had mentholatum and the humidifier so far. If I have to drug her tonight, then I will. I just didn't have any infant meds and wasn't sure how much kid stuff I could give her during the night. I propper her mattress up tonight to elevate her head and she's been asleep for an hour!!

Luke Holzmann said...

My pleasure! Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to pray.

~Luke