It's 2:09am. I haven't slept at all tonight. Naomi started snotting and coughing after she went down for the night. She only sleeps longer than 20 minutes if I sit or recline with her on my chest. Have I mentioned that I can't sleep sitting up? Or that I can't sleep while holding a child? Well, it's true.
I've been up for 20 hours. The boys will wake up in about 5 hours.
Please pray that the boys will be spectacularly behaved tomorrow, that I won't be a grouch, and that Naomi will get better quickly.
6 comments:
I'm sitting at my computer at 3:53 a.m. I got up at about 2:30 a.m. for personal reasons and have not been able to get back to sleep. At 6:15 a.m. I will go to work and operate a linear accelerator for eight hours, delivering 18 million volts of radiation into cancer patients. I will pray for you. And you can pray for me.
Silas and Devon - Let's shoot for spectacular behavior today!
Bethany - Don't be a grouch today.
Naomi - Get better quickly today!
Tim - Have a nice day at work!
Lord, I ask that You give Bethany extra grace today. May the boys be well behaved and that Bethany will get the rest that she needs and Naomi will get well quickly. Amen.
~Luke
Post a Comment