I love watching Christmas movies, reading Christmas books, and listening to Christmas music! So, I thought I'd share the flicks, books, and tunes that have been enjoyed at our house lately. Some belong to us and others are from the library. We like them all, some more than others. However, I don't want to influence your choices, so I won't tell you our favorites.
I've linked the items I could find on Amazon. I'd encourage you to browse the list, making note of the things that interest you. Then you'll have your library list ready for next year. The library is an excellent way to enjoy a budget friendly Christmas season! Speaking of budget friendly, we've also scored some great Christmas books at Dollar Tree and Goodwill.
MUSIC
Christmas Guitars
Mormon Tabernacle Choir - Silent Night
Children's Christmas (Westminster Children's Choir)
Kidz Bop Christmas
Christmas With The Stars (Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra, Rosemary Clooney, etc)
A Folk Era Christmas
Vienna Boys' Choir - Messiah
Kathy Troccoli - A Sentimental Christmas
Christmas Rock
Encore - A Capella Christmas
Harry Connick Jr. - When My Heart Finds Christmas
JC Penney - Unwrap The Magic
Bebo Norman - Christmas: From The Realms Of Glory
Plus we have some Christmas stations on ...
PANDORA
Diana Krall
Harry Connick Jr.
The Jackson 5
Mannheim Steamroller
Michael W. Smith
As a sidenote, if you live in America and aren't familiar with Pandora, then check it out here. It's fantastic!
MOVIES
White Christmas
The Very First Noel
Christmas Cartoons
The Christmas Miracle Of Jonathon Toomey
Mrs. Santa Clause
The Toy That Saved Christmas
The Star Of Christmas
BOOKS
Was That Christmas?
The Little Drummer Boy
The Nativity
The Town That Forgot About Christmas
The Twelve Days of Christmas (first version)
The Donkey's Christmas Song
Christmas In The Big Woods
One Small Lost Sheep
A Christmas Story
The Christmas Ship
Hannah's Bookmobile Christmas
Bartholomew's Blessing
The Animal's Christmas Carol
Coyote Christmas
The Angel of Mill Street
The Christmas Candle
Christmas Lullaby
Hallelujah!
Rudolph The Red-nosed Reindeer
The First Night
A Stable In Bethlehem
The Littlest Christmas Elf
The Night Before Christmas (first version)
The Twelve Days of Christmas (second version)
The Night Before Christmas (second version)
The Elves & The Shoemaker
The Christmas Message
Why Christmas Trees Aren't Perfect
The Christmas Story
A Christmas Carol
The Nutcracker
Snowmen At Night
The Little Fir-tree
Counting Christmas
Look-alikes Christmas
The Joy of Christmas
The Snowman
Room For A Little One
The Lion Storyteller Christmas Book
The Night Before Christmas (third version)
The Night Before Christmas (fourth version)
The First Christmas
I'll Be Home For Christmas
I Spy Christmas
The Very First Christmas
Jolly Old Santa Claus
Christmas Carols That Never Grow Old
Religious Christmas Stories For Children
The Story of Christmas For Children
And another we love, but someone beat us to at the library ...
The Night Tree
4 comments:
Sometime when you get a chance, watch "Little House" Season 1 -"Christmas at Plum Creek". :o) One of my fav's!
Daisy and I want to tell you what Christmas books we've read this year too!
1. The pamphlet that came with the advent calendar.
Yep that's about it. So you see, we're all big readers!
Beep
Beep-
With the huge local library you have available I'm shocked you haven't read more. :)
Cindy-
I'll see if the library has that movie. How was your party?
Bethany, have you seen Christmas in Connecticut? It's my favorite Christmas movie. I'm giving away a copy to one lucky comment-leaver at my blog. (<-----shameless plug).
I have the Christmas with the Stars CD, and we love it. There's so much fun Christmas music out there!
Post a Comment