Haven't done one of these posts in a while, so here goes.
Time is of the essence for this one. Linda, whose jewelry I've blogged about before, is giving away a $25 gift certificate to her etsy store. She's posting the winner on Thursday, so be sure to enter right away! I'm going to do my entry this evening and hope to win. Of course, then I'd have to decide whether to spend it on myself or on Christmas gifts.
Thinking about buying a house in Sherwood? Well, Laura just happens to have one for sale. Go check it out! It has three bedrooms, 2.5 baths, a bonus room, living room, family room and is located within walking distance to Snyder Park.
Looking for a baby shower gift? Feel the need to get something for your own little person? Then check out Rachelle's etsy store for some super cute handmade items for a baby's room.
Over the summer I met Erica, a woman from church whose business was just kicking off. I hadn't seen her since that meeting and forgot about her business. Then I saw her at church on Sunday and it all came back to me. So, I looked up her company's site to see how things were going. She makes a really neat product called "Hooray For You" note tags that are now being sold all over the country. Go check them out. Could be a perfect Christmas gift for someone!
3 comments:
Aw thanks Bethany. ;)
Thanks Bethany for your kind words about Hooray For You! note tags! It is so fun when others appreciate not only your work but your purpose.
-Erica
www.hoorayforyou.com
You're welcome, ladies. :)
Post a Comment