Proverbs 30:8b-9 Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread. Otherwise, I may have too much and disown you and say 'Who is the Lord?' Or I may become poor and steal, and so dishonor the name of my God.
I love these verses. They've been underlined in my Bible for a long time. All we truly need is enough for right now. That's it. That's what a "need" is. It's what is necessary for survival. And God has provided some extra money for right now. It's not a permanent solution, but it's part of God's provision of our daily bread.
I have spent my whole life seeing God provide, yet it never ceases to amaze and bless me. I'm thankful that we have our daily bread. I'm also thankful that God often blesses us with more than our daily bread.
3 comments:
So true! Thanks lady!
Hey There!
I noticed you are one of the Moffits family extensions:) I went to NTBI with them and I live just around the corner in Cornelius. Just thought it'd be fun to say HI! I enjoy your blog and its ideas!
~debi~
bizyboyz@hotmail.com
Amen!
Post a Comment