Wednesday, October 29, 2008

SPOTTED ONLINE

UPDATE: I have failed as a mother and neglected to put the link to Devon's appearance on the Athey kid's blog. Scroll down for that addition.

I've been finding my family in various places lately. Want to see us?

Parker's party at Lee Farms on
Michele's blog - Naomi crying because she ran out of cake (second pic), Easton coming up to feel Naomi's curls (sixth pic), Naomi being cute (seventh pic), me handing a chick to Silas (last pic).

Grade school movie night - Silas getting a
piggy back ride (last pic, on the right, in the background) and busting a move (first pic, dead center).

OMSI with
Jess & Charley - The boys making flubber, Naomi dancing and being cute.

Jay & Cher's wedding -
Tim and I at the wedding of one of his high school friends.

Cupcake day at church - Devon talking to the skunk (bottom pic, to the right of the skunk), watching the skunk (first pic, behind & to the left of the skunk).

3 comments:

Michele said...

Hey thanks for spelling my name right:)

perkyguy said...

More good photos for me to download. Too bad I can't download the one of you and Tim.

The Frechette's said...

Hey Bethany!
The Monday study is in the SU upstairs in the Dankook room at noon!