I'm the Queen "B" -- Wife of His Majes "T" -- Mom of four royally awesome kids: three princes and a princess.
Friday, October 31, 2008
2:10 UPDATE
I took Silas, Naomi, and my grandma up to see Devon this morning. He showed us all the tricks his bed could do, he and I took a bunch of pics while everyone else hunted down the cafeteria, and then we headed downstairs to surgery. We headed home right before they drugged him up. Then I came home, ate lunch, and konked out. I just called and talked to Tim and Devon. The surgeon took some before and after pics that they showed Tim (wish I could have seen them!) and said everything went well. I spoke to Devon briefly and he was quick to tell me he's had two popsicles since getting out of surgery. He should be heading home soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Oh, man. I don't check your blog for a couple of days and BAM-something intense happens. I'm sooo glad it went so well, given the circumstances and that it's over now for the most part. It's good that they got it taken care of while he's still so young, hopefully no more trouble with that kind of stuff for the rest of his life! It's so hard to watch your kids hurting.
Praying for you guys!
Glad for the good report! Hope you have a good night tonight. (((hugs)))
Oh, I'm so glad that the surgery went well!! I hope that he continues to feel better and have a fast recovery, poor guy! I'm keeping you all in my prayers.
Awesome! Glad that it went so well, and praying that this is the end of the pain for him!
Oh my gosh, Bethany – a person really can't miss checking their feedreader when it come sto the Ws! Glad to hear everything went well!
So, in order for all the kids to have a hospital experience this year, man, Naomi only has two months left!!
Go Devon...TWO POPSICLES???!!!! You're awesome.
Glad to hear he's all better.
HI Bethany!
Glad to read that Devon is doing better....I didn't know all that is going on in your family!! Busy times...I will pray for rest and healing...
I read further down in your posts...your one about how you are struggling less and less with all that you went through and continue to process with Silas and his near death experience...I can somewhat relate, as I have my "sad" days, my "what if" days with Ezra, he is almost four years old...it hits me when I am looking at a boy his same age doing so much, all the normal things that Ezzy will never do...it is hard and it hurts my heart even still...so in my hurt times, I will pray for you and pray that the Lord will continue to heal your mommy heart...not that our situations are alike, just know that I am praying for you and am encouraged with what you wrote...
A sister in the Lord,
Liz
I'm so glad the surgery went well and will pray that he continues to recover nicely.
Post a Comment