I'm the Queen "B" -- Wife of His Majes "T" -- Mom of four royally awesome kids: three princes and a princess.
Saturday, October 29, 2016
UNPLUGGED
The little Ws and I are going to spend the next week completely screen-free. I'm mentioning our break from screens here so that people don't wonder if we dropped dead, shattered our computer, had our electricity shut off, flew to an uninhabited island, or are upset with the people we're not responding to. We're not. We're just temporarily screen-free and will still be happy to talk to you on the phone or in person while we take a break from the screens in our lives. The kids will have access to screens again on 11/6 and I'll be back on 11/7 (eight days for me because I already take an internet break every Sunday). And on that note, I'm logging off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment