What's one thing that you're thankful for?
I'm the Queen "B" -- Wife of His Majes "T" -- Mom of four royally awesome kids: three princes and a princess.
Thursday, October 6, 2016
THANKFUL THURSDAY: 10/6/16
I'm thankful for our blanket bin, a wooden box filled with blankets that reminds me of Dad because I bought it at his neighbor's garage sale during a visit to his house many years ago, Grumps because he was also visiting my dad and broke my twenty dollar bill into smaller bills so I could more easily negotiate the selling price, and several friends and family members because they made or bought the blankets we like to snuggle up with on the couch, spread on the floor for Lego playing and movie watching, or toss on our bed for a little extra warmth during the winter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment