All the little Ws have a silly side, but Devon and Teebs are the goofiest and most random, by far. This is how Teebs walked into the living room one day. No reason other than he thought smashing his nose flat and pulling his cheeks forward with a rubber band sounded like a good time.
Devon reached behind himself during a meal to grab a yam, then used it as a phone for doing Mrs. Doubtfire impersonations.
This is what I saw across the table when I sat down to dinner one night. Because, why not? I mean, if one buys a huge roll of duct tape, one must come up with creative ways to use it. Right?
Then I looked over and saw Devon's leadership skills in action.
Then this happened later in the day.
Teebs started singing the always obnoxious, super repetitious lyrics to Watch Me, a song the little Ws picked up somewhere unknown to me. It refers to the Nae Nae, a dance move, but we discovered that Teebs didn't really know what he was singing about. He got a little embarrassed and awkward once I busted out the camera and asked him about it, but it's still funny.
These two can drive me bonkers with their shenanigans sometimes, but more often than not they make make laugh.
** This post contains affiliate links and we're grateful when people use them. **




1 comment:
Great post and wonderful photos. :)
Post a Comment