Teebs has a little cold that he can't seem to shake. He's not so sick that we need to stay home all the time, but he's sick enough that I'd probably tick off some parents if I took him to the three year old class at church tonight. It would be good for him to go to bed early, rather than be up a couple hours late anyway, so he and I are home while the other Ws are at Bible study. Knowing that's how the evening would go, I put off making our post-Bible study treat until tonight so that I could do it with him. Our family was given a baking kit with various mixes in it and that's what the two of us made tonight. So fun!
Dumping the mix.
Rolling the dough.
Happy with the cookie I made him with the last bit of dough.
Now it's time to bust out a puzzle, give him his cookie, then send him to bed early while I Ustream church.



3 comments:
Sweet memories for the two of you!
He's so cute!
Kristal - It was so fun!
Nicole -I agree. :)
Post a Comment