I got an e-mail from someone last week who was acting as the middle man for a person or group of people (I have no clue which it is) that wanted to anonymously bless our kids with something practical, yet cool, for Christmas. They had something specific in mind, but needed some information from me in order to accomplish their goal. The little Ws opened those gifts today.
Yep, those shoe boxes actually contained shoes. And multiple pairs of socks. And paracord for the two who like to make stuff from it. And there was some cash and a gift card for Tim and I to spend as we see fit. And there were a gazillion oranges. And a tub of cookies.
There are four very happy little Ws in our home right now. And two very grateful big Ws.
4 comments:
What a wonderful blessing for your kiddos!
Oh, Kristal, they were *so* excited!
I love those expressions! This is so wonderful!
They had some great smiles, Tammy. :)
Post a Comment