I'm the Queen "B" -- Wife of His Majes "T" -- Mom of four royally awesome kids: three princes and a princess.
Wednesday, December 17, 2014
MAGIC RUNNING HAT
Naomi and I usually throw bandanas on our heads when we go for a run, but this morning she asked if we could wear some of our Santa hats. I said that was fine and she gave me a giant hug of gratitude, which was a good reminder to say "yes" in parenting as much as possible. We took a picture to document the festive occasion, then took off.
Well, those hats not only made her happy, helped keep us both warm in 42 degree weather, and made more people smile than usual as they drove or walked past us, but hers helped her run faster. Her previous three mile record pace was 12:52 and today she ran a 12:09. Stud!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment