Tuesday, May 6, 2014

SIBS IN THE SUNSHINE

We had some great weather last week, which meant we spent a lot of time outside. Loved it!

Devon came home from school one day, promptly changed his clothes, then headed out to the back yard to dig into a new library book for over an hour.


We had a random "eat when you want" dinner one night and Devon and Naomi joined me on the front lawn for a bowl of soup. I went in when I was done, but they stayed out long enough that it was cooling down outside. I looked out the kitchen window to see them both wrapped up in blankets and just chatting together.


After seeing the middles in the front, I decided to take a peek at the end caps in the back. Rather than warming up with blankets, Silas and Teebs were getting their blood pumping together on the trampoline.


One morning we went out back pretty early in the morning and got yard work, school work, and laundry done in the warm sun. Naomi spent some of the time working on math and Silas did a science experiment.




2 comments:

Kristal said...

I am loving the warmer weather to do things outside again. It was a long winter here!

Desiree said...

I need to send my kids to do school outside more often! Love that.