I'm the Queen "B" -- Wife of His Majes "T" -- Mom of four royally awesome kids: three princes and a princess.
I'm glad we live in the time we do- my youngest is having heart issues and we are able to get her diagnosed and the help she needs- and down the line, if there's surgery needed, it will most likely be with a catheter and not open-heart surgery!
Oh, pippi, heart stuff is crazy ... but catheters are definitely better than surgeries! Totally off-topic, it's been fun seeing you here lately. Are you on FB?
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I'm glad we live in the time we do- my youngest is having heart issues and we are able to get her diagnosed and the help she needs- and down the line, if there's surgery needed, it will most likely be with a catheter and not open-heart surgery!
Oh, pippi, heart stuff is crazy ... but catheters are definitely better than surgeries!
Totally off-topic, it's been fun seeing you here lately. Are you on FB?
Post a Comment