Thursday, February 20, 2014

2/20/14 FORMING FAMILIES - CARD KIT (FUNDRAISER)

Seth and Natalie are a couple that we know from church who are waiting to bring their son home from Korea.  His name is Caden and you can read about his adoption process at A Mighty Hope. Some ladies, including a friend of mine, are selling the Hip Hip Hooray Card Kit from Stampin' Up to help raise money to put toward adoption expenses and you have an opportunity to buy some! Here's a picture of all the items in the kit, but you can click the kit link above to see pictures of completed cards.



WHO: Kelli (my friend who is selling card kits) and you

WHAT: Everything you need to make 20 cards for $20, with all proceeds going toward bringing Caden home.

WHEN: You can purchase kits anytime between now and 3/3/14.  (I know the post on the adoption blog about this fundraiser has a different date, but the 3/3/14 deadline is the most current information.)


WHERE: You can purchase card kits from the comfort of your own home and whatever screen you're viewing the internet from.

WHY: Every child should be part of a family.  Sometimes we get to be the family, other times we get to support the family.  


If you love making cards or want to give a kit to someone who does, enjoy financially supporting adoptions, or were just sitting around wondering how you could spend $20, then please leave a comment and I will put you in touch with Kelli.  I don't want to post her contact info for the general public to access, but I will connect you with her quickly.  


2 comments:

Desiree said...

I would like to buy a kit!

Bethany said...

Desiree - I just sent you a message on FB. :)