I'm thankful for our home. It's been two years and a day since we moved out of the mold factory. Two years and a day since my hugely pregnant self came to the house and lit my jar of faith while other people finished loading our moving truck, vacuumed the apartment, cleaned the bathrooms that eleven people had used before church that morning, unloaded the moving truck, assembled beds, and left a new houseplant hidden for me to find after they left. Two years since a friend came over and put my kitchen together while I sat in a chair and watched. Two years living in a house that's perfect for our family. One year since we stopped having a regular, self-supporting income, yet we've never been late on or missed a house payment. Yes, indeed, I'm thankful.
What is something that you are thankful for?
1 comment:
People who encourage.
Post a Comment