Monday, December 17, 2012

2012 - CHRISTMAS PROGRAM

Three of our kids were in our church's Christmas program a couple Sundays ago.  They had five weeks of Sunday rehearsals and a few extras thrown in toward the end, practiced constantly at home, and did their very best during the performance.  I was sooooo proud of them!!

Here are a few pictures of them onstage.






I know I already linked this on Facebook, but the church recorded the performance and I wanted to link it here for my non-Facebooking friends. 

Naomi's group starts at 10:38. She's in the center of the middle row.  You'll recognize her as the one pulling her hair out of her face 5.7 million times and falling off her step once when she loses her balance while fixing her hair. (Note to self: Don't let Naomi have her hair down when she's going to be rocking out onstage.) It's hard to understand her group on the video, but at least you can see her.

The boys come on at 25:29 and are there until 31:30, second row from the top and just right of center. They come back again at 35:42 with Silas in the front on the right and Devon in the center of the back. Silas is a soloist on that last section.

A friend snapped a couple pictures of us after the performance, so I'll wrap this post up with those shots. 






No comments: