Monday, December 3, 2012

12/3/12 - WORTH REPEATING



Faith is the root of our salvation. Works are the fruit of our salvation, which come from being well-rooted.

~ Brett Meador at Athey Creek Christian Fellowship (11/3/12)


********


I'm thankful I have enough for today, which means I have enough to share.

~ Pamela Reynoso


********


He that would be angry and sin not, must not be angry with anything but sin.

~ John Ruskin


********


Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better.  It's not.

~ Dr. Seuss in The Lorax


********


I also think that it is not necessarily all that important what we try to teach our children about giving and receiving from Thanksgiving to New Year's.  It's what we teach them from New Year's to Thanksgiving that will make the greatest impact.

~ Angi in 31 Days of Giving on a Budget: Teaching Our Children To Be Gracious Receivers at Money Saving Mom

No comments: