Wednesday, February 29, 2012

WHEW!!

February included ...

A baby shower in our honor.
Three birthday parties to attend.
One visit to our friends' house.
Having dinner guests four times.
Having overnight guests once.
Baking and decorating a birthday cake.
Attending a concert.
One trip for one adult and one kid to the dentist.
Two trips for two kids to the orthodontist.
One trip for one kid to the orthodontist.
Two nights of home group.
One day of shopping for one adult.
One all-nighter for two kids.
One evening out for three kids.
One date for two adults and one baby.
One breakfast with friends for one adult.
One night out with a friend for one adult.
Plus all the regular grocery shopping, library visits, and church services.

After several months of doing virtually nothing, this month has wiped. me. out! It's been fun, but I'm definitely writing in a couple "do nothing" days on next month's calendar. I used to do that regularly, but pregnancy and surgery had kept me home so much anyway that I hadn't needed to dedicate any days to doing nothing. Now that life is returning to normal, February filled up before I knew it! I'm tired, but I've loved spending time with other people again!

No comments: