
I'm the Queen "B" -- Wife of His Majes "T" -- Mom of four royally awesome kids: three princes and a princess.
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
DEMOLITION MEN
The next step in the main bathroom was for corner shelves and silver towel racks to come down, but I could never seem to find the time to do it. Yesterday the boys wanted to watch a movie or play outside while the other kids were napping, but neither one was a good option at the time. So I sent them to the garage to get their tools and had them tackle the bathroom. Four shelves and three towel racks are now off the walls. I'm thankful for kids who are willing and able to do some manual labor!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So great that they could help out - and had a desire to do so!
They are awesome!!! You should hire them out. ; )
Post a Comment