Salem left a message for Tim this morning saying they had a job for him if he called by 5:00 tonight. He's been out of town for three nights, so I'm really thankful he got the message!!
Evidently they had a teacher retire unexpectedly and Tim's taking over the position. It's at an elementary school and he's endorsed for middle and high school, so he'll teach under a temporary endorsement while getting his elementary endorsement.
I've known for two hours, but I've been away from home the whole time. It's just about killed me to not be able to share our good news!! I've told one stranger and a few Creekers I ran into while I was out, but now the world knows.
Oh, we're so thankful!!!
Now to figure out our housing situation ....
18 comments:
Woot!
yay, yay, yay!
I'm so happy for you guys Bethany.... :)
Rejoicing with you!! Thank you, Lord!!
Praise the Lord for His goodness!!! He is so faithful :-)
Such wonderful news, thanks for sharing!!!
Wonderful news!
Congratulations! That is great news!
The God-of-the-last-minute provides again!
How awesome! I'm so happy for you!
Awesome news!!
Yahoo and Praise the Lord!! The same Lord who provided this job will work out the housing situation too. He is so good. And I'm so proud of you and Tim throughout this time. You have really encouraged me!
Sending you a hardy "WHEW!".
What great news!
Susan
Praise the Lord! Rejoicing with you!
~Lorinda
Yay! Praise the Lord!!
YAY. THOUGH I AM NOT SURPRISED. SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND RELIEVED. HOW FAR IS SALEM FROM WHERE YOU ARE. ALL CAPS ARE IN CELEBRATION. ;0
WONDERFUL!!! I am so thrilled for your family, God is good and He does provide!
Post a Comment