Tuesday, August 16, 2011

FOUR MORE Ws

I've noticed Home Treasures, a little gift & home decor shop in town, several times, but I never have a chance to stop when I'm driving by. A few days ago my sister and I popped in to check it out. The vast majority of the inventory is stuff that's too pretty or formal for my taste, but a lot of it would make good gifts for various people in my life.

They did, however, have a nice selection of something I like. Ws. Oh, yes, I came home with four new Ws. Four! The silver and pink floral ones are magnets, which now reside on my fridge with the other W magnets, and the round ones are charms that will go in an eclectic display of Ws that I'm collecting.

I know it's silly that I love Ws so much , but I'm ok with it. We all have our quirks and this one is pretty harmless.





5 comments:

Abby said...

I love that you collect w's!! It makes me want to start collecting h's!!

Robin said...

I have a fondness for W's, too. My maiden name started with W.

Monica said...

I think it's really cool that you have something "quirky" that you collect. :)

Kore and possibly Eric. said...

And just think, if you ever get sick of W's, you can send them to me...I'll hang them upside down as 'M'. :)

BETHANY said...

Kore - I'll keep that in mind. ;)